Thursday 10 July 2014

Morning Skincare Routine


My morning skincare, I do this every every morning and I've made it as simple as possible. I've condensed down to four steps.

Step 1: I start cleansing with The Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash. After applying and rinsed off, you feel refreshed. I have an oily T-zone and it has helped a lot with keeping the oil way and has a mat effect. Its soap-free and therefore isn't drying on the skin.

Step 2: Then cleanse with a micellar solution and this time I'm testing out the La Roche Posay Micellar solution and so far I'm liking it. The fragrance isn't as strong as the Sephora Micellar solution. The LRP micellar is for sensitive skin and it doesn't contain alcohol, parabens and colorants. For all the ladies with sensitive skin, I recommend that you try this one out if you haven't already.

Step 3: I apply eye cream and the Avéne Soothing eye contour cream is still going strong. My eyes tend to get puffy in the mornings and the eye cream helps calming it down. It ads moisture without being creasy and is quickly absorbed.

Step 4: The last step is moisturizing. Currently I'm using the Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15. I got it as a sample when I purchased the Estée Lauder DayWear foundation. I've been using this moisture for some time now and on me it feels kinda greasy on the skin. The only thing I like about the creme is that is has SPF in it.
If you have any recommendations on a good moisturizing day creme please let me know.

This is my morning routine and I'm quite happy about it at the moment. You can read my evening skincare routine here

No comments:

Post a Comment