Tuesday 25 February 2014

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Stereo Rose



To be honest I've first heard about the MAC MSF Stereo Rose recently, I saw it in the new collection A fantasy of Flowers, which was launched in Denmark on the 24th of February 2014. I searched online and saw that this product was raved about a lot.
The MAC MSF Stereo Rose was first released in 2005, then in 2010 and again in 2013 in the Apres Chic collection and now in A Fantasy of Flowers collection.That is a total of four times and every time they are released they sell out fast. I don't get why an product that's so coveted doesn't get to be included in the permanent collection maybe in the future they would release it again or better yet, make it permanent.

I was contemplating on whether or not to get it as I've read that this product on dark skin doesn't look good and that it was not worth the hype. In the end though I went to the MAC store to see how it would look on me and that if I liked it, I could still get it without it being sold out.
I must say that in the pan this product looks absolutely gorgeous. It's described as a coral with golden and bronze shimmering nuances. The golden and bronze nuances runs through as veins and no pan is alike.
The MAC artist applied it as a highlight on me and I must say that I'm happy that I decided to try it out. When applied on me it looks more pink than coral. When I got home I tried combining it with MAC Gold Deposit and it looked beautiful.

I'm glad that I bought MAC MSF Stereo Rose and I know that I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. If you're contemplating about picking it up as I did, try it out first but do it quickly because it sells out fast! I know that if I didn't pick it up and it sold out, I would be kicking myself.

Are you going to pick it up or do you have MAC MSF Stereo Rose already and what do you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment