Sunday 23 February 2014

The Body Shop - Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter


The Body Shop - Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
I´ve made a post on my current evening skincare routine, you can read about it here. I wanted to switch it up as I wanted to try a cleansing balm. Originally I had my eyes set on
the Clinique take the day off balm but its unfortunately not sold in Denmark any more. So I was delighted when I saw that in The Body Shop, they had a cleansing butter.
The scent on this is camomile and I like camomile but this scent is too sweet. It doesn't linger on after you've rinsed it of which is a good thing. The packaging is simple and I like the tin can, I find it a little unique.

I start of by using a micellar water and then I take a small amount of the cleansing butter. Rub it between my hands and it starts to melt, when melted it looks like an oil. I then massage it onto my face. The cleansing butter removes the rest of the makeup and is gentle enough to also remove eye makeup. It says that you can rinse of or remove with a wet muslin cloth. I would say that its best to remove it with a muslin cloth because when you just rinse it of there would still be some of the oil left on your skin.

The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter is on the expensive side but its worth the money as a little goes a long way and is suitable for all skin types.

Have you tried The Body Shop Cleansing Butter and what were your thoughts on it?


No comments:

Post a Comment