Friday 21 February 2014

Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick


YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick - 06 Pink in Devotion
The YSL Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks are quite expensive hence why I've waited so long to buy it but when I saw this colour I couldn't resist!
First of all the packaging on the YSL lipsticks are gorgeous, the gold with the silver initials and the colour of the lipstick showing through simply beautiful. Some lipsticks can have a weird smell but these have a nice fruity smell.
The YSL lipstick I have is Pink in Devotion 06. Its a pretty pink colour and it comes of as a bright pink. I have dark lips so looks a little darker on me and I like that way. The lipstick glides on smoothly, gives a beautiful shine without being sticky and adds a hint of colour as the lipstick is a little on the sheer side.
They are quite moisturising for a lipstick  which was a pleasant surprise. Another bonus is that its long lasting and it fades out evenly.

This is the first lipstick and the only one I have purchased from YSL but will defiantly not be the last.

Do you have the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks and what are your thoughts on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment