Thursday 20 February 2014

My Makeup - Simple


This is the makeup I've been wearing recently. I wanted to keep my makeup as simple and minimal as possible. I've been wearing my favourite foundation at that moment the Estée Lauder Double Wear Light as it gives a nice sheer coverage. To set the foundation I've applied the MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural in dark. The Dior nude bronzer for contouring and adding a little bit of  warmth to my face. For my eyebrows I've been loving the Anastasia Brow Wiz in dark brunette and the GOSH clear brow set which works as a great combo. My NARS blush in Seduction, I've written a review of it here. On my eyes I haven't been wearing any eyeshadow just my Urban Decay Lush Lash mascara and I've reviewed it here. I've been loving wearing this simple makeup for days when I'm in a hurry and just wanted a no makeup, makeup look.

What have you been wearing recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment