Friday 11 July 2014

Alpha H Liquid Gold - A Midway Review

Alpha H Liquid Gold
I made a wishlist a while back that included the Alpha H Liquid Gold and a month ago I finally caved  in and purchased it. The Alpha H Liquid Gold has many qualities among them are tightening pores, helping with sun damage, pigmentation and wrinkles therefore giving a brighter and clearer skin.

My expectations were high as the reviews overall are positive if not great for this product.
I've been testing it out for about a month now and I'm sorry to say that I'm disappointed. I haven't noticed or seen any mayor changes to my skin. It says on the package for best results that you should skip the moisturizing part and here I saw that my pores had gotten a little smaller.

My expectations were as I stated above maybe to high as this was a raved about, holy grail skincare product and I expected fast and great results. This is what I have experienced with the product so far. I haven't finished the product yet but when I do, I'll let you know.

Have you tried the Alpha H Liquid Gold and what were your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment