Wednesday 5 February 2014

Review - L'oreal Super Liner

L'oreal Super Liner Black Vinyl

L'oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim

L'oreal Super Liner blackbuster

Swatch: Black Vinyl - Perfect Slim - Blackbuster

I've had a hard time finding out which eyeliners to use when trying to do the perfect feline flick. I've still not mastered it but fingers cross I'll get there some day! I've got many eyeliners but picked out
the L'oreal Super Liners for this review; Super Liner Black Vinyl, Super Liner Perfect Slim and Super Liner blackbuster. To start things of, its the Black Vinyl.

L'oreal Super Liner - Black Vinyl: If you want an eyeliner that is perfectly black then this is the one as you can see from the swatch above. Out of the three eyeliners, its the most pigmented. This eyeliner lasts all day and if you want a thick feline flick, you should go for this. As the name applies when it dries its like vinyl. Removing the eyeliner is quite easy, it doesn't smudge but comes of in one piece because of the way it dries. I would say that out of the bunch this is great for going out.

L'oreal Super Liner - Perfect Slim: This eyeliner is perfect if you're not "skilled" at making a feline flick as I am. Its shaped like a pen which makes it slightly easier when making a flick. This eyeliner is great for feline flick on a daily basis. It gives a precise and slim eyeliner that doesn't look heavy for the daytime. The wear on this eyeliner also lasts a long time as the Black Vinyl.

L'oreal Super Liner - Blackbuster: This eyeliner, I don't like. As you can see from the swatch its not that black. When I apply the eyeliner it starts of black but within a minute, the colour fades. The eyeliner smells of ink and I get this weird feeling of applying ink to my eyes. I was initially really excited to try this eyeliner but in the end I was really disappointed.

I love the Black Vinyl and Perfect Slim eyeliner and would recommend it. The blackbuster did not work for me.

Do you have any of these eyeliners and which one do you like?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment