Monday 3 February 2014

A Small Beauty Haul


These are the new beauty bits I've purchased recently. I've been looking for a primer for a long time, before I had the Smashbox primer and I didn't like the silicone consistency that it had. I picked up
the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer, my skin gets quite oily at the end of the day so lets see if this one helps with that.
I've been reading great reviews about the MaxFactor False Lash effect and I can't wait to try it.
The two lip products I got was Maybelline Coloursensational Shine gloss in Stellar Berry and the Rimmel Apocalips in Eclipse. I saw the Rimmel Scandaleyes in Bad Girl Bronze its a beautiful bronze shimmer colour and its waterproof which is great! The last thing I got is the is the Clinique bottom lash mascara which I again read great reviews of and I decided to give it a go!

Have you tried any of these and what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment