Friday 31 January 2014

Evening Skincare Routine


Left-right: Sephora Triple action cleansing water here, Physiological Soothing Toner here, Phyiological Cleansing Gel here

Left-right: Avéne Soothing eye contour cream here, Avéne Skin recovery cream here, Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnigt mask here



I got into skincare a while ago before I use to wash my face with water, put creme on and I'm done. Now I have a skincare routine that I do every evening and I've seen how much
better my skin has gotten, its not perfect but we're getting there hopefully. My evening skincare routine contains of five steps.

Sephora Eau micellaire démaquillante: Triple action cleansing water. This is the first step in my routine. It removes my makeup including eye makeup. I put it on a cotton pad and press it lightly on my eyes for a few seconds and then gently remove the eye makeup then I take another cotton pad and remove the rest of my makeup. What I like about the Sephora cleansing water is the bottle, you press the cotton pad onto the pump and the water comes out. You get the right amount out and the cleansing water doesn't go to waste.

La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel.The second step is cleansing my skin with this gel. If there still some makeup left that the Sephora cleansing water hasn't gotten rid of, then this will remove whats left of it. This is for normal to combination skin and also for sensitive skin. Gently massage on to your skin and then rinse it of with water. After you've rinsed it of, you instantly feel refreshed.

La Roche-Posay Physiological Soothing Toner. The third step is applying toner. It unclogs your pores and restores the balance to your skin after cleansing. I pore a little on a cotton pad and wipe it over my face and neck.

Avéne Skin recovery Cream or Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight mask. Five evenings during the week I use the Avéne recovery cream, this helps if your skin has been irritated from makeup and ads moisture to your skin after cleansing. I use the Origins mask two nights a week and I've written a review of it here

Avéne Soothing eye contour cream. The Avéne Soothing eye contour cream I use every evening and morning. Its soothing and cooling on the eyes, if your eyes tends to get puffy in the mornings when you wake or if the skin around your eyes is irritated then this is good for you. Its ads moisture to eyes and its quickly absorbed so you don't have greasy skin around you eyes.

Have you tried any of these products and what is your evening skincare routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment