Thursday 30 January 2014

Sleek Face Contour Kit


Sleek Face Contour Kit in medium

After reading many great reviews about the contour kit, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. The packaging is matte, has a mirror and is quite small so its fits right in your makeup bag.
The kit includes two powders, a contour and a highlighter. The contour kit comes in three different shades; light, medium and dark. I got it in medium and that works for my skintone. 

The contour powder is matte and is not that pigmented but you can build it up so you can get you desired contour without going overboard. I'm quite new to contouring and if you're a newbie like me then this is great! I don't use the highlighter in this kit, I find it to glittery and I don't like that in highlighters. 
I've been using the e.l.f angled brush to contour with but I need a new brush because its quite small. When I do the contouring I do what I've learnt from Youtube! Suck in your cheeks so you look like a little fish and apply the powder to the hollows of you cheeks till you get your desired look.     

This is a great product and it is not that expensive at all. Sleek makeup make great products, I have the 
i-Divine eye shadow palette in Ultra Matts V2 which are super pigmented! 

What is your favourite product to contour with?

No comments:

Post a Comment