Friday 7 February 2014

Jane Iredale - PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation

Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation e.l.f Powder Brush 


This is the second mineral powder I've ever purchased. This first one was from MAC and I liked until it broke me out (it had weird scent, maybe it was just mine or have any of you noticed it?)
I didn't know which mineral powder to chose as there were a lot of different brands Smashbox, BareMinerals etc. I asked someone who worked at Sephora and she recommended a brand called Jane Iredale that they've just received in store. First of all the packaging on this product is beautiful, I like the gold compact and that it has a mirror inside. I got in the shade mink. I've been using it for while now, it hasn't broken me out or anything and I can sat that I'm quite impressed with it.
I apply with the e.l.f powder brush which I feel works the best for me. I really like this brush because its quite dense, picks up the right amount of product and is great for buffing the powder on to your skin. It doesn't look cakey on the face, it lasts all day and it blends beautifully in with your skin.
I tend to get oily skin during the day and the powder is great at keeping your skin matte all day. The thing that really sold me was that it works as a foundation, concealer, powder and sunscreen (SPF 20) all in one!

Its great for those days when you just don't feel putting on everything on your face. Also if you tend to break out from some products and find it hard to find powders or foundations then this would be a great product to try. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is you have to buy the compact and the refill separately.

Have you tried anything from Jane Iredale?

No comments:

Post a Comment