Friday 24 January 2014

Benefit Watt's up! Highlighter

                                                                                 
Benefit Watt's up! €30,63                         



Heavy swatch


I recently purchased Benefit Watt's up! highlighter from Feelunique.co.uk. The reason I bought it online was that it was a little bit cheaper than buying it at the shops. Before it came I received a letter
saying that I had pay a customs fee. I wrote to Feelunique about this and they were kind enough to pay the custom fee for me.

This highlighter is the second thing I've bought from the brand (I have the Benefit Boi-ing concealer). The thing that first attracted me to Benefit was the names on their products (watt's up!, boi-ing!) and the good quality of their products, their concealer is one of my favorites.

It says that this is a universal highlighter and that it works for all complexions. It has champagne colour and is quite sheer once you've blended it out but still has a beautiful sheen to it. This highlighter is not to glittery which I like (I don't like highlighters that has a lot of glitter in it!).
It comes with an applicator on the bottom but I don't use that. I like to blend it out with my fingers, the results are much better that way.
I have had a hard time finding a highlighter for my skin tone and I'm quite happy that I found this one.

Which highlighters do you use and what would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment