Thursday 23 January 2014

Skincare Review - La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo

I have been trying out the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo for quite some time now. Before the Effaclar Duo, I used the Vichy Normaderm and I liked that one a lot. When I went to the local pharmacists
to buy the Vichy Normaderm, I saw the Effaclar Duo and thought to switch it up a bit. I have read great reviews about the Effaclar Duo and thought why not try it out?

After a period of using this (its empty now!), I feel like it did slightly improve my skin, my skin does occasionally get spots and the Effaclar Duo did reduce some of them. I really like that it mattifies the skin, which is good because my skin can get oily throughout the day, but it also felt quite drying on the skin.
I applied it in the mornings and in the evenings, it did take some time for it to work. At times I felt like just throwing the tube away but I thought that I should finish it and then go back to using the Vichy Normaderm.

All in all I don't think that I would be repurchasing this, the only thing I liked about the Effaclar Duo was that it mattified my skin and reduced some spots. Whereas the Vichy Normaderm is mattifying and also moisturizing on the skin, reduces imperfections, unclogs pores and gives you an even skin tone.  

The Effaclar Duo did not work me but people react differently and this might work for you. I know that I'll be going back to using the Vichy Normaderm.  

Have you tried the Effaclar Duo and what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment