Saturday 25 January 2014

NARS - Guy Bourdin




From top to bottom: Dolce Vita, Never Say Never, New Lover, Sex Machine and Cruella.

NARS Guy Bourdin Promiscuous lip pencil set. I stumbled across this lip pencil set last week and I had originally my eye on the regular sized Cruella lip pencil. I have the Red Square velvet matte and I like that one so much that I decided to purchase another velvet matte lip pencil.
While I was looking around I saw that they had the lip pencil set on sale. Its original price was €35 and it was reduced to €20 (one lip pencil is €25!).
I swatched the lip pencils in store and I ended up loving them all so this was a bargain and I'm happy with the purchase I made.
The set includes a small makeup bag with a blue lip on the front, I like the small size of the makeup bag, because it does not take up all the space of your bag. I like the blue lip on the bag its quite different from the standard red lip.

The set has four velvet matte lip pencils (Dolce Vita, Never Say Never, Sex Machine and Cruella) and one velvet gloss (New Lover). The velvet matte lip pencils are 1,8 g.and the velvet gloss is 2,5 g.
My sights were set on Cruella which is one of my favourite of the bunch and I ended up with a bonus of four extra lip pencils.

Do you have any of the Nars lip pencils and what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment