Monday 28 December 2015

Make Up For Ever HD Concealer pen - review



This is the second time I've bought this concealer and it's one of my favourites. The concealer has a silicone applicator, which makes applying a lot smoother. First time using the concealer pen, you should turn the of the pen a couple times before the product comes out. Then when applying the concealer, you can either turn the pen 1-3 times depending on how much cover you need. I turn it two times and use a Real Techniques contour brush to blend it out.
I've been trying out a new method where I leave the concealer on to "bake" before blending it out with powder. This new way of putting on the concealer (well new for me), has made the concealer last longer and doesn't make it crease. The powder I use to set is Mac mineralize skinfinish.
I only use this concealer and haven't touched the Mac Studio Finish concealer as it always creased on me. I would like to try out the Nars Creamy concealer but that will have to wait for another time.

What's your favourite concealer?

No comments:

Post a Comment