Wednesday 30 December 2015

L'Oréal Lumiere Mono Eyeshadow 502 Quartz Fumé - review + swatch on dark skin

This eyeshadow is one of the most gorgeous eyeshadows (I mean look at it!) I've ever owned. I was having a prowl a my local drugstore when this little beauty caught my eye and at first swatch I was sold.
The L'Oréal Lumiere mono eyeshadow in 502 Quartz Fumé is a metallic dark brown/bronze/taupe colour but when applying its also a bit purple running through.
It's a powder eyeshadow thats smooth as butter (if that makes sense) when applied. It really is a beautiful shade and the picture doesn't do it justice.

If you have oily eyelids you should apply a primer before any eyeshadow and it's always a most for me. I use the Urban Decay primer potion which has never failed me and this combo lasted hours. Having oily eyelids is so aggravating some times and as a result of not using a primer, the eyeshadow either disappears or creases and I'm left with a weird line.

Have you tried the L'Oréal Lumiere mono eyeshadow and what were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment