Tuesday 21 January 2014

Nars Seduction - Review

Nars Seduction (€30)
This is the first Nars blush, I've ever purchased from Nars and I don't know why I've ever waited so long! To be honest the price put me off (€30!). One day while I was in Sephora, I kept coming back to the Nars counter and especially this blush and I just had to have it.

The Nars Seduction blush is a very dark berry colour, slightly red and it has some shimmer running through it. This blush is highly pigmented which I like but you should use a very light hand when applying it.
I can't say anything bad about the blush and I can't believe I've waited this long before buying it. I don't think that this will be the last blush I'll purchase from Nars (I have my eyes on Taos!).


Which Nars blushes do you have and what would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment