Monday 20 January 2014

Essie Don't sweater it

Essie don't sweater it


This week I'm wearing Essie Don't sweater it, it was from the autumn 2012 collection. It is described as a warm, creamy, mauve, purple nail polish. This nail polish is one of my favorites because I just love the colour. Most of my nail polishes are in this colour tone and they just go with everything.
The nail polish is pretty opaque and I used two coats in this picture, the formula is very creamy as described.

This polish is from the diffusion line so the brush is thicker and it makes it quite easy to apply (which is good for me as I'm not one of the best when applying nail polish).
The base coat I always use is Essie Help me grow, I have trouble with growing out my nails so the base coat has been helping me a lot with that.
The top coat I use is L'oreal fast dry before that it was Rimmel Super Wear top coat and it began to chip after only two days wear. The L'oreal top coat is really fast drying and very glossy when it dries which I love.

What nail polish are you wearing and what kind of base/top coat would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment