Tuesday 19 May 2015

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer



I needed a new moisturizer for a while and decided to try out the Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer. I have oily/combination skin that tends to get really oily towards the end of the day.
I've always wanted to try out a moisturizer from Origins as I've heard great things about them and that the Origins Drink Up Intensive moisture mask is my favourite mask, review here.

The moisturizer is light and is not greasy, it has a orangey smell to it and I love it. I used it in the mornings and evenings after cleansing. Before this my skin looked quite dull and needed a pick me up and after using it for quite some time I could see that my face become more radiant.
Its a light weight gel cream that absorbs quickly into the skin, which is great if you're in a rush in the mornings.
As you can tell by the picture I've used one up and already purchased a new one.

Have you tried this and what were your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment