Monday 27 January 2014

Origins Drink Up-Intensive

Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask

I have been using this mask for over a year now and its one of my favourites masks. In the summer I use it once a week and at winters I use it twice a week. My skin tends to get dry at winters and this is great for it because it gives a ton of moisture to the skin.
I apply it before I go to bed and in the morning I cleanse as usual. This mask has an amazing smell because of the apricot kennel oil.
I bought this at the airport so I got it duty free! I thought that it was quite expensive but I have had the tube for a while and a little goes a long way so for me its worth the price. When it runs out I will for sure be repurchasing it.

Do you have the Origins Drink Up-intensive and what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment